OEM error

From: res00nvl <res00nvl_at_gte.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 21:54:50 GMT

Whenever I try to open the OEM console I get this error:

VTK-3023: In order to use the Enterprise Manager Console, you must have specified at least one management server to use. The following dialog will allow you to specify a management server.

Question, where do I find the name of the management server or how do I create one.

Sorry for the stupid question.

Many thanks.
Ray Received on Thu Jan 11 2001 - 15:54:50 CST