intermedia text and Designer 6i

From: <bashar77_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:14:57 GMT

Hi there,
I'm using Oracle Designer 6i with an Oracle 8i database to develop Web Applications and I want to use the search capabilities provided through InterMedia TEXT, but the documentation of Designer 6i states that the Context option uses the functionality of Oracle 7 and 8 and it can't utilize Oracle 8i's functionality to do so. What should I do to use the Context option in designer 6i with the Oracle 8i database??
I tried to install the package used to utilize Context cartridge (named: WSGOCOL) but I had a compilation error since it accesses a table named : CTX_USER_POLICIES which does not exist in the Oracle 8i database.

Please provide me with a hint for the problem as soon as possible since I'm not proceeding with the development as expected.

Regards,
Bashar.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Wed Jan 10 2001 - 03:14:57 CST