Re: ORACLE CURSORS

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-family_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 00:53:02 GMT

You will want to read the section on application development pl/sql. That will narrow down your search of the volume of text to deal with. True, you can use dbms_sql, but it is going to be slower than defining a cursor and a rowtype.
Jim

--
Our new email address is kennedy-family_at_home.com
Have a happy Holiday.