Migrating from SQL Server 7 to Oracle8i

From: <alvie_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 17:19:25 GMT

Hi group
I've been working with MS SQL Server since the 4.2 days. I am now moving into the Oracle arena. I'll be working with 8i. Can anyone suggest a good starting point for books and or on-line resources. Specifically, I'm looking for a good explination of the Oracle architecture and PL/SQL syntax (not necessarily in the same resource).

thanks
-as

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Mon Jan 08 2001 - 11:19:25 CST