How do I install OWA, HTP, OWA_UTIL, etc..

From: Allen <allenh_at_starbase.neosoft.com>
Date: 8 Jan 2001 12:24:11 -0600

I need to install the web packages HTP, OWA etc., for Oracle 8.1.6. on Sun Solaris.

I couldn't see it in the Oracle Enterprise Manager CD.. nor offhand on any other Oracle CD we have. Am I missing something obvious, or can someone point me to the right place where I can download this stuff?

Much thanks!

Allen Received on Mon Jan 08 2001 - 12:24:11 CST