How to export DB to more than one DAT Drive ?

From: <onionsjk_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 05:08:36 GMT

Dear All,

We need to backup up our DB to DAT tape drive and the data size exceeded the single tape's capacity.

How can I backup up DB to more than one DAT tape and import them ?

Our environment is Digital Unix4.0d + Oracle7.3.

It would be much appreciated. Thank you.

onions_at_my-deja.com

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Sun Jan 07 2001 - 23:08:36 CST