can not uninstall oracle

From: leegold <leegoldno-spam_at_operamail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 14:44:34 -0500

I have personal Oracle 7.3.4
I can not find any uninstall program for it. I have tried the installer taking components one at a time in every order I can think of, and I get errors - "invalid page fault", then the installer shuts itself down.

How do I remove oracle short of formatting the partition it's in, and hacking the registry. Win98 2nd ed.

Thanks Received on Sat Jan 06 2001 - 13:44:34 CST