Re: Analytical functions (and another new SQL) in 8i

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 20:51:18 -0000

There's a paper and PPT that I presented to the UKOUG annual conference on my web-site to get you started.

--
Jonathan Lewis

Practical Oracle 8i:  Building Efficient Databases

Publishers:  Addison-Wesley
See a first review at:
http://www.ixora.com.au/resources/index.htm#practical_8i
More reviews at: http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/book_rev.html