Re: NASA switches from Oracle to MySQL

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 12:48:15 -0000

Curiously i've heard that departments within NASA use MS Access, perhaps the days of open source are numbered.....

As to who extend the Million Dollar Challenge gets exteended the answer is pretty simple. The challenge gets extended to serious competitors under specific terms (Our old friend competitive marketing). maybe its all a conspiracy me I buy the alternative Open Source isn't *yet* a serious competitor.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA