Re: Killing a running Procedure?

From: Klaus Zeuch <KZeuchnospam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 13:48:50 +0100

  1. hardcore Query Oracle views v$session, v$sqlarea, v$sqltext, e.g. showing statements in the shared-pool currently being processed:

SELECT b.address, b.sql_text, sorts, users_executing FROM v$sqlarea a, v$sqltext b
WHERE a.hash_value = b.hash_value and users_executing > 0 ORDER BY b.address, piece, sorts, users_Executing;

b) convenient way: use oracle enterprise manager

Klaus

Sean <dolans_at_my-deja.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 92vhbi$6jv$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...