Deployment problem

From: Gerard Pex <gpex_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 19:07:10 +0100

We have developed an application system for Oracle Lite (and Oracle Lite for Branch offices) in Designer 2.1/Developer 2.1.

We would like to deploy Oracle Lite (and Oracle Lite for Branch offices) together with our applications.

The installation should be a simple as can be (preferably (single-)button click installation).

We need to install the following:

All software is spread on different CD's. We want to distribute only 1 CD with 1 one installer that install all the software necessary. How to do this? Received on Thu Jan 04 2001 - 12:07:10 CST