Missing DLLs???

From: Mike <msangray_at_glacierbank.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 14:40:39 -0700

Anyone have a list of necessary ODBC and Oracle DLLs that should be on a client machine? I have installed the Oracle 8i client on a Windows 95 machine but I can't Add an Oracle DSN in my ODBC Administrator window, and I'm just wondering if I have all the necessary DLL files in the right places.
Thanks,
Mike Received on Thu Jan 04 2001 - 15:40:39 CST