Advanced Security - AddOn or Bundled

From: <egainc_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 16:34:53 GMT

Am investigating the Advanced Security option for a client (Oracle 8i Enterprise), and there seems to be some confusion as to whether this is an additional package, or is somehow bundled with the Enterprise edition of the product.

"I" always understood it was separate, but one of the client team members is sure it's bundled.

A more definitive answer would be appreciated - I've tried to use MetaLink, but am having some issues with the Forum interface and IE 5.5 on Win 2000 Pro.

Thanks,
Ewan

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Thu Jan 04 2001 - 10:34:53 CST