Re: SQL Plus Question

From: Mark Riehl <mriehl_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 19:26:37 GMT

Walter,

Maybe I asked the wrong question. I did get output with dba privileges, but it isn't what I was looking for.

What's the easiest way to display the structure (column headings would be fine) of all the tables in a database (if I don't know their names)? For example, assume you were just handed a new database and you want to list the tables and the format of each table in the database.

Thanks for the help,
Mark

"Walter T Rejuney" <BlueSax_at_Unforgetable.com> wrote in message news:3A54CA88.6CE885DB_at_Unforgetable.com...
> Mark Riehl wrote:
> >
> > All,
> >
> > Easy question. What SQL Plus command can I use to show me all of the
 tables
> > in a database? I'm looking for the Oracle equivalent of relshow in
 MySQL or