Optimizing oracle 8 table/tablespace (to slow)

From: Kim Ammouche <kim_at_ammouche.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 17:10:57 +0100

Hi there.

I got some websites runnting oracle and a web application generating pages from the database. The application runs just fine when the database has 0-200 rows. Then it starts slowing down the more rows are added. I have optimized the SQL as good as it can get for now.

And was wondering if there is anything to be done with the database to get it to move faster. Anyway of optimizing the tables, tablespaces etc ?

Otherwise a hardware upgrade is required...

Best Regards - Kim Received on Wed Jan 03 2001 - 10:10:57 CST