From: Joseph Ranseth <jranseth_at_hotmail_NOSPAM.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:55:30 -0600

Hello all.

    I have a situation where I will be required to receive data from an affiliate who will be transmititing it nightly in the off hours. The data will need to be validated and inserted into the database upon meeting certain criteria, and then be reported on. Easy....

    How can I go about getting the data to a place that can be accessed by the database? Our db is currently being hosted remotely on a network that does not allow for remote access. This will have be changed - I assume - but consequently I have had little experience with anything of this nature requiring outside data, or how the affiliate will be transmitting it.

Thanks in advance....all help is appreciated.

--
Joseph Ranseth - Webmaster
World Cup Fishing