How can I get a quick copy of 32-bit SQL*Net?

From: Blaine DeLancey <blained_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 18:33:01 GMT

Hi all,
I'm installing Quest's TOAD and need to get a copy of a 32-bit SQL*Net, preferably whichever version came with 7.3.4, though that's probably not critical, it's just what my client has. I don't have the Oracle disks with me (yes, my group does have a license for Oracle, it's just since we work from spread-out locations, i.e. homes, the CD-ROMs haven't made their way around yet). Is it possible to find just SQL*Net somewhere on OTN? I looked, but am not especially fond of OTN's layout re: finding stuff.

It would seem SQL*Net would be a fairly high-demand item, since third-party tools would generally need it to work with Oracle. Wonder why Oracle doesn't license people (such as Quest) to use the SQL*Net stuff for their third-party support?

Anyway, thanks for any help, and if I'm addressing this to the wrong group, please set me straight!
Blaine

--
Blaine DeLancey (blained_at_mindspring.com)