Re: Installation Questions

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 20:23:30 +0100

You should be capable of installing both server and client on one system, provided you have sufficient resources (disk, memory) I am under the impression Oracle hesitates to produce new versions for Solaris x86, but then again it looks like Solaris x86 is a niche like Mac and Novell

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA