Info about creating a second instance on a server

From: PUFF PUFF PANT PANT <pokotho_at_writeme.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 15:53:51 +0100

Sorry for stupid question but I'm a newbie in Oracle and I want to know the steps to create two database (two instance) on a single server. I think I made it but the problem is how to call, for an example, a Sql session in the first one and a Sql session in the second one. Thanks in every case. Received on Tue Jan 02 2001 - 08:53:51 CST