Installing 8.1.6 client on Windows 2000 Pro

From: Mindblender <mindblender_at_mindblender.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 22:20:35 GMT

I am trying to install the 8.1.6 client on my machine which is running windows 2000 professional with service pack 1.

The first time I tried to install the client, it got about 14% done and then it crashed. Now when I try to install it, I get the splash screen and choose Install/De-install products it just hangs. It never goes to the next step.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Tue Jan 02 2001 - 16:20:35 CST