How to list exported packages & thier source?

From: Daniel <dlrubinANTI-SPAM_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 21:09:06 -0800

Hi,
There are several packages which the admin of my oracle system has exported to be available to me. How can I list the names of those packages and their contents, and how can I view the source code for them?

Thanks,
Daniel

--
To reply to me directly, please remove "ANTISPAM" from the reply-to
email address.