Re: How to list sizes of all tables?

From: Eric Givler <egivler_at_flash.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 20:43:33 GMT

Issue a dbms_utility command to analyze the entire schema, then select table_name,num_rows from user_tables. You could issue a num_rows*avg_row_size to get the table size (approx). Otherwise, you could use extents or segments (sum the bytes or blocks*blocksize in bytes) to get allocated size, or there's another dbms package to get space utilization. Can't remember off the top of my head though. Good luck.