Protocol adapter error after change of IP

From: <snoopy70_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 11:21:13 GMT

I have a problems that need some help. I have changed the IP address of my server and now I can't login to Oracle instance. When I try to start the listener using LSNCTL> Start

It return the following error msg:

TNS-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error
 TNS-00530: Protocol adapter error
  32-bit Windows Error: 38: Filename too long Pls advise on how to solve the above mentioned problem.

Thanks in advance

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Sun Dec 31 2000 - 05:21:13 CST