Re: Becoming an Oracle DBA?

From: G. Wayne Kidd <gwk_at_audiobookcentral.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 20:47:34 -0800

I believe that anyone who can prove that they know the work and the tools can find more than entry level work. You will be asked in interviews very specific questions designed to determine whether you know your stuff. If you do, you will find work. Don't lie. It is not necesary and you will eventually be caught. Depending on where you live, there may be users' groups for Oracle (particularly in the SF Bay area, New York, Boston, Washington D.C.). Good luck.

Wayne