Re: HLLAPI

From: tore <TBostrup_at_teamia.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 09:56:19 -0500

The HLLAPI library probably came with a 3270 terminal emulator package and may require the emulator to be installed, in which case the cost is that of the emulator. Otherwise you need to check the licensing agreement for the emulator package that provided the HLLAPI library. If the user of your app already has the emulator installed, there shouldn't be any additional cost.

HTH,
Tore.