standby DB question

From: Antony Mak <cheong_at_broadway-ps.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 13:21:30 +0800

Hi all,

I have created a standby DB and scheduled copy the archive log from original daily. But, everyday I need to apply the archived logs to the standby DB manually(as I need to enter "AUTO" after enter the command "recover standby dateabase"). Can anyone tell me how can I make the recover process automatically?

Thanks in advance

Antony

--
antony_at_broadway-ps.com