Linking Oracle8.0.5 with Veritas Netbackup 3.4

From: Michael Puente <corky_at_skyinet.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 06:14:54 GMT

Dear all,

Pardon me if I'm posting to the wrong newgroup, but i get no response from Veritas newsgroups. And I know Oracle newsgroups are very active, so I'll try posting my question here.

Has any of you encountered problems in linking Oracle with Veritas MML. Basically i followed all instructions in the installation guide in linking Oracle executable to Varitas Netbackup. However after doing so, I cannot run Oracle anymore. I have to restore the backup copy of the oracle executable... afterwhich oracle runs properly again.

THanks,
Michael Received on Fri Dec 29 2000 - 00:14:54 CST