Intermedia question

From: <thebat88_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 04:49:46 GMT

Let say I create a table RESUME(id number, CV BFILE) with id as primary key and create an index on this table as create index my_index on RESUME (CV) indextype is ctxsys.context;

I insert a row into the table as
INSERT INTO RESUME(1, bfilename('docdir', 'my_resume.doc'); where docdir is a mapping to the directory where the resume exists.

When I do a query to see if the resume CONTAINS a word (e.g. Java) it doesn't return anything even though the word document does contain the word Java.
SELECT id from RESUME WHERE CONTAINS(CV, 'Java') > 0;

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Thu Dec 28 2000 - 22:49:46 CST