db2 to Oracle migration - issues?

From: <o_connorjo_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 20:01:15 GMT

Hi Guys,

The majority of my experience is Oracle on Solaris.

I have a client who would like to know the issues involved with moving from db2/AIX to Oracle/AIX or Oracle/NT. I thought I'd ask some of you too. My major concern (from similar projects in the past) is the difference in stored procedures between the two db's. Can anyone enlighten me, or even better, tell me where I can seek enlightenment for myself, as to the possible issues in this type of migration?

Thank-you

Jo

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Wed Dec 27 2000 - 14:01:15 CST