Re: Joining tables in Oracle?

From: Gary <garygfx_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 14:52:03 -0000

Thanks for your reply, Walter. Unfortunately the SQL your provided didn't work (I copied and pasted it!) as no records were found. I tried changing things around but still no luck. I'm really stumpted so I'll try creating a really simple test database and play with creating basic joins.

Thanks again for your help and the pointers.

Best regards,
Gary.