LONG data type

From: Vasily Golikov <vvg_at_baltros.ru>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 13:15:34 +0300

There is a table that has a field of the LONG type. I need check if a record contains some sample data. How can one do search in LONG data type? I tried to obtain LONG field from a cursor but failed. It was wrong way because some fields contained data with the size more then 32k. (32k the size of PL/SQL LONG type variable).

Best regards
Vasily Golikov Received on Wed Dec 27 2000 - 04:15:34 CST