Finding documents on Metalink

From: Allen <allenh_at_starbase.neosoft.com>
Date: 26 Dec 2000 11:34:25 -0600

If I know an exact document # I'm looking for on Metalink, where do I go to find this document? I've tried finding and looking all around, but no go. Its probably something obvious and I'm just and idiot, but I'm still stumped. Can someone give me the exact url where I can enter the doc # and have it retrieved?

thx.. Allen Received on Tue Dec 26 2000 - 11:34:25 CST