pass multiple commands to svrmgrl

From: <shdu_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 09:36:37 GMT

How do I pass multiple commands to svrmgrl? I need to do this to invoke svrmgrl in a script that does several other things in addition to starting database.

What I want to do is something like this:

--other scripts

svrmgrl command="connect internal; startup open; exit"
--more scripts

but the svrmgrl does not take simicolumn or new line delimited commands.

Is there a way to do such thing with svrmgrl?

Thanks in advance.

SF

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Sat Dec 23 2000 - 03:36:37 CST