Re: EXPORT oracle problem

From: Takahiko Kajiyama <NOSPAMtkajiyama_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 06:46:41 GMT

I have never encountered this problem but the manual states as follows:

ORA-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error

Cause: A generic protocol adapter error occurred.

Action: Check addresses used for proper protocol specification. Before reporting
this error, look at the error stack and check for lower level transport errors.For further details, turn on tracing and reexecute the operation. Turn off
tracing when the operation is complete.

Hope this helps.