'global' plsql table for access via several sessions

From: Thomas Schelhorn <tomsonn_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 09:07:38 GMT

Hi everybody!

I'm trying to do the following: in a package I declare a plsql-table (like the following code-snippet shows) and everything works fine in this session.

declare

   type my_plsql_tabletype is table of my_table.my_column%type index

      by binary_integer;
   my_plsql_table my_plsql_tabletype;

begin

   ... fill the table and use it

But now my question - is there a way to keep one table in the cache/memory for several sessions (background: I want to prevent from creating ever and ever again the same table for every single session I start)

thanx in advance
Tom

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Fri Dec 22 2000 - 03:07:38 CST