Re: Cold BackUp on NT

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 23:46:49 +0100

Please either use ArcserveIT -if you don't already have this- or don't ask us to write a 3-line script without sufficient details. The only thing you need to do is

- run %ORACLE_HOME%\database\stop<sid>.cmd
- NTbackup (providing you don't have ArcServeIT)
- run %ORACLE_HOME%\database\strt<sid>.cmd

What's so difficult about this, you start posting to three groups?

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA