Question: how do you programatically check for oracle client?

From: Kev <nitefrog_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:31:41 GMT

Hello,

I need to check the client's machine to make sure they have the oracle client installed before I install our software. What files should I look for? Or in that matter what should I look for specifically?

The different versions of the Oracle client that I need to check if installed are version 7.x to 8.x i.

I am hitting my head against the wall and any help would be awesome!

Thanks,

Kev.- Received on Fri Dec 22 2000 - 07:31:41 CST