Re: Timezone at the session level

From: TimeMachine <jhaworth_at_solution-soft.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 20:30:05 -0000

Ron - -

Time Machine from Solution-soft may help. It has been tested to pull the time for a Citrix session and give the proper local time to users. I would venture to say that it may work, but you test first.

You can download an evaluation copy at www.solution-soft.com, or give me a call or email if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Jeff Haworth
Solution-soft