Re: PO8.1.6 / W98 2nd Ed. : 100% CPU !!!!!!!

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 18:48:16 +0100

Shouldn't happen. As you don't specify how much memory is in the PC and you don't specify your init.ora parameters, the only initial clue is you are simply using too much memory, and the system resorts to faulting. If you don't use java, set the java_pool_size in init.ora to 1M, the default is 20.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

Oh BTW: if you think you need to post to all three Oracle newsgroups, usually there's no need for it. If you still think you need all three newsgroups, crosspost and don't post three times in succession. Now you are forcing me to download your message three times.