Anyone have Sample Files to post?

From: Mike <msangray_at_glacierbank.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 16:57:46 -0700

Howdy,

    I'm in the thick of it with an Oracle 8i (8.1.5.0.4) installation on a Netware 5.1 server, and I'm having trouble getting connected to the database. I have been tinkering with my *.ora files, and I know there are problems now. Does anyone have sample tnsnames.ora, listener.ora, and sqlnet.ora files from both a server and a client they could post??? I think seeing some samples would really help me out. Thanks,
Mike Received on Wed Dec 20 2000 - 17:57:46 CST