Re: DBMS_SHARED_POOL.KEEP Question

From: Shawn Ellinger <sellinge_at_csac.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 02:13:14 GMT

There could be two reasons for this to be happening. 1) the size of your shared pool is too small for you to keep everything you want in there. Your shared pool should be at least 20M depending on what you are doing. But keep in mind that a 100M shared pool is also a good size. 2) The object dba_object_size is invalid probably becuase a dependent object is invalid. do a "show errors sys.dba_object_size" to see exactly why it compiled with errors.

Shawn