How do I create a training instance

From: Bill Hutchison <billh_at_gci.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 09:20:30 -0900

We have an application built in Oracle Forms 4.0, and my leader would like to have a training instance of the application.

Supposing I can create the separate instance, how can I direct the application to make use of it, when I don't have the source for the application?

TIA,
Bill H. Received on Tue Dec 19 2000 - 12:20:30 CST