pls help w/data backup

From: rmartes <rmartes_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 02:39:13 GMT

I am currently taking courses to get certified in Oracle. However, I am having problems getting backup data files into my Windows 2000 Professional box. My boss gave a copy of the data files on a DDS-3 format. The backup data was copied for a Unix Sun Microsystems box. It is possible to still copy the data files into my box at home? If so, what will I need? Is there an easier way to get data files? Maybe copying files into my local computer than transferring into tape to take home. Please help. Thanks. Received on Tue Dec 19 2000 - 20:39:13 CST