sqlcxt ? Proc C

From: Computer Operators <ops_at_calgarycoop.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 21:43:04 -0700

Hi, can anyone enlighten me as to which library this function is in?

I am using oracle 7.3 proC 2.2.4 on Unixware 7.0.1

The precompile is fine but the linking leaves something to be desired as you can see below:

cc -I /u01/app/oracle/product/7.3.4/precomp/public inv.c

sqlcxt                              inv.o
UX:ld: ERROR: a.out: fatal error: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to a.out Received on Tue Dec 19 2000 - 22:43:04 CST