Help - Reports including images

From: James Alexander Starritt <james_at_jamesstarritt.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 21:23:12 GMT

I have a wee problem that I am failing to find a solution to, I was hoping the good people out here might have an idea or pointer to get me going.

I am creating reports in Developer 2000, and want to have a report that displays an image. The problem is that the images are stored as a filename and path. Is it possible for Developer to display images stored within a database, or stored as a location ?? And if how do we do it ?

I really am stuck with this at the moment

--

James Alexander Starritt (james_at_jamesstarritt)
Your not really reading this post, its an angle

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/