Exporting Oracle Reports to File

From: James Alexander Starritt <james_at_jamesstarritt.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 16:36:24 GMT

When I run reports in Oracle the dialog box that asks if the report is intended for Screen, Printer, File and so on.... I'm not sure what format the output is in and how I access it .... anybody got a clue for a newbie to Oracle Developer ??

--

James Alexander Starritt (james_at_jamesstarritt)
Your not really reading this post, its an angle

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/