Oracle 8i for Netware Installation Dies

From: Mike Sangray <msangray_at_glacierbank.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:44:51 -0700

Hello,

    I tried installing my copy of Oracle 8i that comes with Netware 5.1, and the installation dies every time it gets to 63% of the files copied. I have tried reinstalling 2 or 3 times, but it keeps failing at this spot. I have made sure the volume has block sub-allocation turned off, and I have also unloaded java.nlm and all zenworks modules I have running, but this hasn't helped. Any thoughts?
Mike Received on Mon Dec 18 2000 - 16:44:51 CST