PL/SQL: get ORACLE_SID?

From: Jan Haase <jh_at_informationsdesign.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 12:41:10 +0100

Hi.

In one of my scripts I need to check the username and ORACLE_SID to be sure that the following create table statements don't go into the wrong database. Is there a possibility to get the value of these variables - or any environment variables in a pl/sql-script?

Thanks in advance,
Jan Received on Fri Dec 15 2000 - 05:41:10 CST