Re: How do I find the init.ora file?

From: Christian Wandrei <Christian.Berlin_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 18:40:43 +0100

Hi Al,

thank you very much for your answer. But these are only the default directories for the init.ora file. It is possible to start Oracle using an init.ora file in a different directory. If there are two files - one in the default directory and another one anywhere else - how do I find out which one was actually used when the instance was started.

Best regards Jan Dieckmann
(sorry for the incorrect email address. I use the pc of my friend Christian Wandrei)