using MQ Series from java stored procedures anyone?

From: <juhu2_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:01:59 GMT

Hi,

I'm getting the following error code from the (modified) MQSample.java supplied by IBM:

$ sqlplus -s himport/xxxx <<!

set heading off
select mq_put_get from dual;
exit;
!
An MQ error occurred : Completion code 2 Reason code 2059

1 row selected.

$

mq_put_get puts a MQ Series Message ("Hello World!" - what else ;-) on the queue and then reads and returns it. The Reason code means "Queue manager not available for connection" but the code works ok when calling it from the shell:

$ java MQSample

Hello World!
$

I know, the question is rather special for this group, but if someone has already solved it, please help!

Regards
Peter

Maybe I'm the first trying that (I know how it works withs C).

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Fri Dec 15 2000 - 10:01:59 CST